Diabetic? Don?t know what to eat for breakfast? ?Don?t you worry we have something really amazing and easy to cook recipe for you that is-“Indian Stuffed Omelet Recipe”?
?Indian Stuffed Omelet Ingredients:
- One teaspoon of olive oil/mustard oil
- One tablespoon chopped onion
- One – fourth ?cup sliced mushrooms
- One cup loosely packed fresh baby spinach leaves, rinse
- One cup 2 egg whites beaten
- One small chopped green chili
- Dash salt
- Dash pepper
Method to prepare Indian stuffed omelet?recipe:
- Heat nonstick pan, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add green chili, onion, and mushrooms to oil.
- Cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently until onion is tender.
- Put in spinach; continue cooking and stirring just until spinach wilts. Remove vegetables from the pan in a separate bowl.
- In a medium bowl, beat egg white, salt, and pepper with fork or whisk until well mixed. Reheat the same pan over medium-high heat.
- Pour egg mixture into pan.
- While sliding pan back and forth rapidly over heat, quickly stir with a spatula to spread eggs continuously over bottom of the pan till they thicken.
- Let it get heated for a few seconds to lightly brown bottom of omelet. Make sure it’s not overcooked because omelet will continue to cook after folding.
- Place cooked vegetable mixture over half of omelet.
- With a spatula, fold another half of omelet over vegetables.
- Gently slide out of the pan onto a plate.
- Serve immediately.
To make 2 serving omelets, double all the ingredients of Indian stuffed omelet. Cook egg mixture in 2 batches. You can keep the first omelet warm by placing on a warm plate. You can also top each omelet with about 1 tablespoon salsa or hot sauce adds an extra burst of flavor.
Egg whites and mushrooms will help you to keep your blood sugar level in control. So, try it out and stay healthy always.