Masala Oats recipe
Diabetic? Don?t know what to eat? Diet is really boring and not at all filling?
Don?t you worry we have an amazing recipe will surely make you healthy, controls your sugar level, satisfies you satiety and most importantly it’s very importantly easy to prepare?
So, let’s look into the recipe:
Ingredients required For Masala Oats
- 1/2 cup of quick cooking oats
- 1/4 cup of vegetables (french beans, Carrot, and peas)
- 1 whole chopped onion
- a ?pinch of Turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp of Red Chilli powder
- 3/4 tsp of Garam Masala powder
- 1 tsp of Coriander leaves
- 1/4 tsp of pepper powder
- 1 cup of water
- salt as per the taste
Method Of Preparation of Masala Oats:
- Dry-roast the chopped onion and vegetables in a non-stick pan until it gets pink.
- Add the oats and roast until you get an aroma.
- Add the roasted vegetables, water, red chili, turmeric, garam masala powder and salt to the oats.
- Cook on medium flame for 2-3 minutes until the oats become soft. You can add more water if required.
- Boil for a while, then use a masher to mash the ingredients well it all depends on how you want the vegetables to be.
- Cook for 2 more minutes until the preparation gets a porridge-like consistency.
- Add chopped coriander leaves and remove the pan from flame.
- Garnish with raw onions and tomato.
- Serve hot with curd or chutney.